• EcoShell Homes are built to withstand winds up to 200 mph
• Reduces annual homeowner insurance up to 30% saving clients from $1,200 – $2,500 annually
• EcoShell’s EPS injected structural steel frame panels are used for exterior walls, roof panels and foundations, significantly reducing energy demand as measured on the HERS® index.
• The EcoShell building enclosure system achieves R values that are 400% greater than the equivalent insulation of a stick built structure and is designed as an airtight envelope (blower door ACH50 of 2.5) and thermal bridging is minimized throughout the insulated structure.
• EcoShell’s technology contributes significantly to achieving USGBC LEED Platinum and DOE ZERH designations.